Here's a smart and easy recipe to try at home when you have leftover naans. This recipe is super convenient and takes very less time, plus it offers a plethora of delicious flavours so take a look at our recipe of the day:
- Start by preheating your oven at 425 degrees. Then take a parchment paper and line the baking sheet with it. Alternatively, you can also use a baking mat for this. Once done keep it aside.
- Next, take your naan(flatbreads) or even a pizza bread would work and spread pesto over it nicely, covering the entire surface of the bread. Then over the pesto spreading add the mozzarella cheese and the baby spinach. Finally, sprinkle red pepper flakes and you're done here. Now it's time to bake.
- Settle the bread over the lined baking sheet and then keep it inside the oven. Bake till the cheese starts to bubble it would take around 10-15 minutes for the same.
- Once you're done take out the bread and serve post slicing them well.
Cheesy Spinach Pesto Bread Recipe Card
Prepare this 5 ingredient tasty spinach pesto flatbread and enjoy the amazingness of its flavours.
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 4 Packaged Naan Flatbreads Or 2 Cooked Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 Cup Pesto
- 340 g Fresh Shredded Mozzarella
- 2/3 Cup Baby Spinach
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Step 1
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
- Step 2
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Step 3
- Take the flatbread/pizza breads and spread pesto, mozzarella cheese, baby spinach and red pepper flakes over it.
- Step 4
- Transfer to the oven and let it cook for 10-15 minutes till the cheese starts to bubble.
- Step 5
- Take out the bread and serve hot.