Dalia is a favourite for us Indian people out there. Many of us have been finding variations to savor our taste buds and have something new every time we dip into our dishes! Dalia has its very own benefits as we speak. Here are some as we dive further into the recipe!
Benefits Of Having Dalia-
- Better digestive system. Dalia manages to keep you full for a longer time.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Keeps blood glucose levels under control.
- Keeps skin healthy.
- Full of vitamins and proteins.
Savor Your Favourite Breakfast Staple Dalia With A Namkeen Twist! Recipe Card
Try this recipe of Namkeen Dalia with a hint of twist with our secret ingredients!
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Mahima Girotra
- 2 medium chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed to paste ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup porridge
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- salt as required
- 1/2 cup green pea split
- Step 1
- To make this namkeen daliya recipe, take a pan and add porridge, chopped carrot and peas in three cups of water. Boil it and keep it aside.
- Step 2
- Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it. Add chopped onion and saute it until it becomes translucent. Then, add ginger-garlic paste to it and fry it for a minute.
- Step 3
- Add boiled vegetables and porridge along with salt and pepper. Mix it well.
- Step 4
- When it is prepared, transfer it to a plate and garnish it with coriander leaves, red chilli powder and garam masala.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com