Indian snacks are produced with a variety of ingredients and serve a variety of purposes. Several foods are made specifically during fasting seasons for apparent nutritional reasons. The phool masala makhana dish, which is famed for its simplicity and deliciousness, is one such simple snack.
Roasted makhana makes for a delicious jar snack that can be enjoyed with friends and family without guilt because they are super healthy.
How To Make
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a kadhai.
- Then add two cups of lotus seeds into the kadhai and start roasting it.
- Roast the lotus seeds for about 8 - 10 minutes in low flame.
- Turn off the flame and then add chilli powder, pepper powder, chaat masala, cumin powder and salt.
- Crunchy roasted makhana is now ready!
Easy Roasted Makhana Recipe Recipe Card
Know how to make this super healthy snack at home in no time!
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 7 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kumari Rajnigandha
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Lotus Seeds/ Makhana - cups
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ tsp
- Black Pepper - ¼ tsp
- Cumin Powder - ¼ tsp
- Chaat Masala - ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Step 1
- To begin with, heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a big kadhai.
- Step 2
- Then add 2 cups of makhana into the kadhai.
- Step 3
- Roast for 7-10 minutes on low heat, or until the makhane becomes crunchy.
- Step 4
- Turn off the heat and then add chilli powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, 1 chaat masala salt.
- Step 5
- Mix thoroughly, making sure the spices are evenly coated.
- Step 6
- Once totally cooled, serve masala makhana or keep in an airtight container.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org