The official week of love is approaching and the pressure of making it the best day ever for your loved one is increasing by the day. Some of you want to make it all by yourself from breakfast in bed for him or her to a romantic day of cuddling, a perfect meal for lunch and dinner and all the works. How about you make Valentine's week or day even more interesting with a love potion drink? No, it is not a witch's concoction as that would need some other ingredients and a strong belief, but this is a cocktail that can also be made into a mocktail at home.
How To Make Love Potion
- To make the perfect love potion you need to get your hands on a lot of berries and cherries and some vodka or make it without that and use lime soda or even a juice would work.
- Just shake them all together and voila!
- Work on the presentation. Cut out strawberries in a heart shape or place chocolate hearts around, add the love and let your drink do the talking.
Love Potion Drink Recipe Card
This is a drink which uses alcohol but you can also make it non-alcoholic by replacing it with soda or juice.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 1 Cup Sweet Lime Juice
- 2 Cups Vodka or Raspberry Vodka Or Soda (For Non-Alcoholic)
- 2 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Red Syrup
- Handful Of Raspberries and Red Grapes
- 4 Cherries To Garnish
- Step 1
- Take a cocoktail shaker, fill it with ice, the vodka, to make it non-alcoholic you can add equal amount of soda, add the cranberry juice and some raspberries.
- Step 2
- Shake it all well for a few minutes and serve it with some heart shaped dark chocolates or chocolate dipped strawberries on the side.