Often we are looking for recipes that are easy to make, filling and least complicated. When we head to office, we often feel hungry and crave for mid-morning evening snacks. So why not ditch those chips and biscuits and take these sandwiches to work? They hardly take time once the marination process is over. You can also do the preparations before sleeping if you like. Not just that, if you have guests coming over then this recipe shall come in handy at that time as well.
Paneer Teriyaki Sandwich With Sweet Onion Sauce Recipe Card
This is an easy to make sandwich with the recipe contributed from the House of Veeba. The dish is a play of different sauces and can be made by anyone easily!
- Total Time :
- 180 min
- Preparation Time :
- 180 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 400 gms paneer drained and pressed and cut in ½-inch slices
- 2 green sliced jalapeños
- ½ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 sliced cucumbers
- 4 French baguettes/your choice of bread
- 5 thinly cut medium carrots
- 1 thinly sliced capsicum
- Olive oil mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 4 tbsp sweet onion sauce
- Step 1
- o prepare Teriyaki Paneer: Smear Veeba Teriyaki Sauce generously on both sides of the paneer slices. Cover and marinate for 2-3 hours. Pan fry on medium heat until cooked through.
- Step 2
- To prepare your sandwich: Slice the baguette down one side but do not cut all the way through. If the bread is especially doughy inside, remove a small amount of the interior so that the filling can easily fit inside the baguette.
- Step 3
- Spread the olive oil mayonnaise on both sides, layer vegetables, and paneer.
- Step 4
- Finish with jalapeños for a bit of added fire and generous amounts of sweet onion sauce to offset it.