In the mood for something sweet but you don’t have much time? Well, we have the perfect recipe for you. You can make strawberry mousse in just 10 minutes and it is extremely delicious. Prepare it for your uninvited guests and they will surely love it. The best part is that it requires minimum ingredients and is super easy to make.
- Blend strawberries and sugar in a blender. Strain the mixture.
- Beat some whipped cream in a bowl.
- Add strawberry puree and fold it using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into your favourite container and garnish with sliced strawberries.
Strawberry Mousse Recipe Card
This strawberry mousse can be prepared in just 10 minutes.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 1 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 300 gram Strawberries
- ½ Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream
- Extra Strawberries For Garnishing
- Step 1
- Clean and slice the strawberries.
- Step 2
- In a blender, add sliced strawberries and sugar. Blend it well.
- Step 3
- Strain it to get a smooth puree.
- Step 4
- Take a bowl and add whipped cream. Beat it.
- Step 5
- Add the strawberry puree to the cream and fold it using a spatula.
- Step 6
- Now, take your favourite bowl or glass and pour the strawberry mousse in it.
- Step 7
- Garnish it with sliced strawberries.
- Step 8
- Now, your strawberry mousse is ready to be served.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com