Rice crispy bars are treats made with marshmallows and rice, they are cut and shaped out in little cubes and serve the perfect dessert we need to munch on in the hot summers.
Let us take a look at the recipe.
- Start by adding gelatin and half a cup of water in whisk it and then move to your gas.
- Then over the heat, place a saucepan and add water, granulated sugar, and corn syrup and stir to mix all the ingredients nicely. Now transfer the ingredients to a stand mixer and slowly drizzle the mixture to bring it to fluff. Then turn on the high speed and then mix it again to double the fluff.
- Now turn the mixture back to low and then add vanilla, butter and salt. Stir gently for 2 minutes then get it back on high flame. Line the pan with parchment and remove the contents from the food processor.
- Add some rice cereal to this marshmallow mixture and use your hands to incorporate it. Pour the mixture to the prepared pan. Prepare the refrigerator and freeze this for 15 minutes And Your Rice treats are ready.
Rice Crispy Treats Recipe Card
Prepare this absolutely delightful and easy treat with rice to munch on with family post dinner.
- Total Time :
- 45 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- Granulated Sugar
- Corn Starch
- Rice Cereal
- Step 1
- In a the food processor mix water and gelatin.
- Step 2
- Then in a saucepan mix together sugar, corn starch, and water while heating and stirring them slowly.
- Step 3
- Transfer the sugar mixture to the food processor and alternatively whisk slowly and then at a high speed to obtain a fluff.
- Step 4
- Lower down the speed and incorporate vanilla essence, butter and salt and then mix at high speed again.
- Step 5
- Finally transfer the contents in a different bowl and then add rice cereal.
- Step 6
- Line a baking dish with parchment and transfer the mixture into the lined pan and freeze for 15 minutes then serve!