Rasmalai cake is an Indian fusion recipe that is perfect for the festive season. Learn how to make the dish in some simple ways and give your family the best treats ever.
So, take a look.
- Take some condensed milk, oil, butter, and sugar and combine them nicely. Next, to this, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt after straining and mix it all nicely in a smooth paste with help of milk. Then add the soaked and cardamom to enhance the flavour of the cake.
- Finally, transfer it into a lined baking vessel. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes then take out the cake and cover with a moist cloth.
- Take the whipping cream, add the sugar and whip until soft peaks are formed. You can also add some saffron to this mixture to add flavour. The cake into layers after it cools down.
- Spread the rabri from rasmalai over the cakes to make them moistened then apply a thick layer of cream covering the entire cake.
- Taking a piping bag, create different patterns on the cake, place rasmalais over them and garnish with dried rose petals and pistachios.
Rasmalai Cake Recipe Card
This is one amazing recipe to make Rasmalai cake easily at home, just read on to find more about it.
- Total Time :
- 70 min
- Preparation Time :
- 20 min
- Cooking Time :
- 50 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Oil + Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Plain Flour(Maida)
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder A Pinch Of Salt
- ½ Cup Milk
- 3-4 Crushed Cardamoms
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- For Icing : 2 Cups Double Cream
- 5-6 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- Few Saffron String Soaked In Milk
- For Garnishing : 6-7 Rasmalai Pieces
- Dried Rose Petals
- Chopped Pistachios
- Step 1
- Start by forming a paste with flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, salt, condensed milk, oil, butter and milk.
- Step 2
- Add saffron to the mixture then transfer it to the baking tin.
- Step 3
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Step 4
- Meanwhile whip the cream till stiff peaks are formed and add saffron to it.
- Step 5
- Cut the cake in layers and cover it with rabri and whipped cream.
- Step 6
- Create patterns with piping bags, add rasmalais and garnish with dried rose petals and pistachios to serve!