If you are looking for a healthy and tasty breakfast option, then ragi chilla is the perfect recipe for you. Eat it with mint chutney and I'm sure you'll be a lifelong fan of the recipe. This recipe is super easy and super tasty.
- To make ragi chilla, miz all the ingredients to make a batter.
- Now, heat some oil on a non-stick pan and spread the batter.
- Cook it from both sides until done.
- Now, serve it with your choice of dip.
Ragi Chilla Recipe Card
Ragi chilla is a super tasty and healthy recipe.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 2 Cups Ragi Flour
- 1 Tbsp Besan
- 1 Tbsp Boiled Corn
- 1/2 Cup Grated Carrot
- 1 Spring Onion (Chopped)
- Cumin Powder
- Chopped Coriander
- 1 Tsp Green Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Dhania Powder
- Step 1
- Take a Bowl and add ragi flour, besan, salt, cumin powder and dhania powder.
- Step 2
- Now, slowly add water and mix it to make a thick batter.
- Step 3
- Add all the vegetables to the batter and mix well.
- Step 4
- Now, heat some oil on a non-stick pan and spread the batter over it.
- Step 5
- Cook it from both sides for a few minutes.
- Step 6
- Your ragi chilla is now ready to be served with the choice of your dip.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com