Here's is an excellent and super easy recipe that will just spice up your summer season and make it even more interesting. As kids, we all have a weakness for popsicles and ice-creams but as adults, we can all make them on our own. So, take a look at an amazing recipe for delicious and tarty Jamun popsicles.
- The first step is to wash the jamuns and put them all in a grinder to puree them nicely.
- Then add the sugar, lime juice and mint leaves to the puree and blend again.
- Then finally, add a pinch of salt and chaat masala to achieve the taste of your choice.
- Transfer this mixture into a popsicle mould and add the sticks to hold the popsicle when it dries.
- Now close the lid of the popsicle moulds and put them into the refrigerator to freeze the popsicles.
- After 3-5 hours take out the popsicle tray and demould the popsicles by keeping the tray under running water. Keep on plate and present with some mint leaves, lemons and icing sugar and you'll be done!
Jamun Mint Popsicle Recipe Card
Jamun Mint popsicles is a perfect dessert that can make you cherish the summers even more. The tarty and spicy mix of flavours will give you a blast and will also take you on a cold icy paradise.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 500 gm Jamuns Deseeded
- Mint Leaves
- 1 Lime Juice
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar
- Salt To Taste
- Step 1
- Puree the jamuns in the blender.
- Step 2
- Add sugar, lemon juice and the spices.
- Step 3
- Transfer into a popsicle mould and add the sticks before putting on the lid.
- Step 4
- Freeze the popsicles for about 3-5 hours.
- Step 5
- Take out the popsicles, demould them and serve on a plate with mint leaves, limes and icing sugar. Enjoy!