If you are always confused about what to make every day for your kids in the evening, then here is a super easy and delicious recipe of chilli garlic potato. It takes just a few minutes to be made and will also impress everyone
- To make this, you need to mix all the ingredients with grated boiled potatoes.
- Make small cylindrical cubes of the mixture and fry it in the oil.
- Your chilli garlic bites are now ready.
Chilli Garlic Potato Bites Recipe Card
Chilli garlic potato bites is an easy snacks recipe made with boiled potatoes and will give a burst of flavours in your mouth.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 4-5 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 Tbsp. Cornflour
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Step 1
- Grate The Boiled Potatoes.
- Step 2
- Add cornflour, chilli flakes, garlic paste and coriander leaves. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Step 3
- Now, take the mixture and make small cylindrical shapes.
- Step 4
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry them.
- Step 5
- Your chilli garlic bites are now ready to be served with your favourite chutney.