Are you looking for unique and delicious recipes to add beetroot to your diet for its health benefits? Try this easy and yummy recipe of beetroot raita. You can make this raita in just a few minutes and it adds taste as well as variety and colour to your meals.
- Take some curd and whisk it until smooth.
- Add all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Your beetroot raita is now ready to be served with your main dish.
Beetroot Raita Recipe Card
Try this recipe of beetroot raita for its health benefits and delicious taste.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 1 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 2 Cups Curd
- 1 Beetroot (Grated)
- 1 Carrot (Grated)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- Step 1
- Start with taking the curd in a bowl and whisking it until smooth.
- Step 2
- Add all the chopped veggies together along with the roasted cumin powder and salt.
- Step 3
- Mix it well to combine evenly.
- Step 4
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Step 5
- Your beetroot raita is now ready to be served. Serve it with pulao, biryani or any meal of your choice.
- Step 6
- It is best to enjoy the raita as soon as it is prepared. If there are any leftovers, then refrigerate it in a covered container but only for a couple hours.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org