This American ice cream-based dessert using bananas has a huge fan following across the globe. It varies from chef to chef and country to country as all give their own twist to it. Ice creams, whipped cream, cherries, chocolate syrup and fudge, also nuts, play an important role here.
How To Make Banana Split
- Cut the banana into two halves and simply arrange scoops of ice cream, preferably vanilla but you can put your favourite to give it your own twist, on top or the sides of it.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup and add in some chocolate fudge around it or on top of the ice cream scoops.
- Place a cherry on top with some nuts and voila!
Easy To Make, No Bake Banana Recipe Recipe Card
This is a seriously very easy recipe, anyone can make in no time!
- Total Time :
- 5 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 1 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 2 Peeled Bananas
- 2 Scoops Of Vanilla/ Your Choice Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup Or Chocolate Sauce
- Toasted and Flaked Almond In Quantity As Per Your Liking
- Whipped Cream To Top It Off
- A Cherry Or Two
- Step 1
- Just split the bananas into two halves and arrange them side by side or like a hashtag for presentation purposes.
- Step 2
- Place the ice cream scoops.
- Step 3
- Drizzle the syrup or sauce as per your liking.
- Step 4
- Add some whipped cream from the can.
- Step 5
- Place a cherry on top.
- Step 6
- Sprinkle roasted almonds all over as per your liking.
- Step 7
- Serve chilled.