You don't need a filter if you are craving this amazing filter coffee. Use this recipe and you are sorted this winter!
South Indian Filter Coffee Without Filter Recipe Card
Make a warm cup of this filter coffee which will taste as good, with this recipe that does not use a filter.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 1 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 3 Tsp Coffee Powder
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- Flat Vessel With Lid
- Step 1
- Take a flat bottomed bowl and put the coffee powder in it.
- Step 2
- Boil the water in another pot or kettle and then pour it into the pan with coffee.
- Step 3
- Cover quickly and do not forget to place the lid, letting it be for half a minute.
- Step 4
- Boil the milk and keep a medium glass ready.
- Step 5
- Now open the lid and pour it into the the glass to mix the powder evenly.
- Step 6
- Do the back and forth process twice and until you find that the coffee and water have blended well.
- Step 7
- Cover it again with a lid and let it settle for a minute.
- Step 8
- Take another mug or glass and keep it ready with the sugar.
- Step 9
- Add the coffee solution in it and then the milk.
- Step 10
- Serve with a little sprinkle of cocoa if you want to give it a twist.