Honey Chilli potato happens to be every millennial’s favourite snacking option. It is certainly one of the most popular street foods as well. Having a bite of crispy honey chilli potato feels like tasting heaven. Although potato wedges and potato fries have been much sought-after options, honey chilli potato is certainly beating these in the current times. Making honey chilli potato is no uphill task and almost anyone can make it at home. Let’s take a look at how we can make this exquisite snack at home.
How To Make?
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a kadhai and saute garlic, ginger, green chilli and chopped onions.
- On high flame, saute the onions and capcicum for a good 30 seconds.
- Add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, tablespoon vinegar and salt.
- Saute it for 30 seconds again.
- Now make a good liquidy mix of 1 tablespoon cornflour and water. Make sure that you stir the mixture well so that it stays lump free.
- Pour the mixture into the kadhai and stir it well.
- Now add potatoes to the kadhai and start to stir gently to avoid breakage of potatoes.
- Then add 2 tablespoon of spring onions and 1 tablespoon sesame seeds to the kadhai and mix well.
- Drizzle honey to mix and stir it well.
Easy and quick to make, Honey Chilli Potato is the perfect evening snack. Recipe Card
The easy to make honey chilli potato is the yummiest snack ever!
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 25 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kumari Rajnigandha
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 inch ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 green chilli (slit)
- 4 tbsp spring onion (chopped)
- ¼ onions (petals)
- ½ capsicum (cubed)
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame / til (roasted)
- Step 1
- Take a Kadhai and heat oil on high flame.
- Step 2
- Saute garlic, ginger, green chilli and chopped onions.
- Step 3
- Have these sauteed well for 30 seconds.
- Step 4
- Take chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, tablespoon vinegar and salt and then add to the kadhai.
- Step 5
- Saute it again for 30 seconds.
- Step 6
- Pour cornflour mixture into the kadhai while ensuring that it stays lump free.
- Step 7
- Then add potatoes to the kadhai and start to stir gently.
- Step 8
- Add 2 tablespoons of spring onions and 1 tablespoon sesame seeds. Tasty honey chilli potatoes are ready in no time.
- Step 9
- Drizzle honey to the mix and stir gently.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com