How To Make Chocolate At Home In 10 Minutes!
Dark chocolate is rich in anti-oxidants, so let's learn how to make chocolate at home!
With only four ingredients, this homemade chocolate recipe is really simple to make. Have you ever attempted to make chocolate at home? Yes, I'm talking about homemade chocolate prepared from scratch in your own kitchen! Making chocolate at home is not as difficult as many people believe.
How To Make
- In a saucepan gently melt coconut oil over medium-low flame.
- In a large mixing bowl, take cocoa powder, honey,and vanilla extract and mix them together.
- Now, take the mixture and pour it into the gently heated coconut oil and blend it well.
- After it is well blended, pour the mixture into moulds and put it into the refrigerator to freeze.
Homemade Chocolate Recipe Recipe Card
Make mouth-melting chocolate at home in 4 easy steps!
- Total Time :60 min
- Preparation Time : 10 min
- Cooking Time : 5 min
- Servings : 2
- Cooking Level : Low
- Course: Desserts
- Calories: 65
- Cuisine: Others
- Author: Kumari Rajnigandha
- Cocoa Powder
- Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Step 1 :
Melt coconut oil on low flame.
- Step 2 :
Mix cocoa powder, honey and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Step 3 :
Then blend it together with coconut oil.
- Step 4 :
When it becomes a smooth runny paste, pour into the mould and refrigerate it for an hour.