With the start of the new year, many of us have resolved to live a healthier lifestyle, and what better way to start than with palak juice? Palak juice is a great winter treat that is excellent for our diet and cleanses our bodies internally. Here's the recipe to begin your healthy saga:
How To Make Healthy Palak Juice?
- Firstly, wash and rinse the spinach. Then, using a table cloth, dry the spinach leaves, chop them and place them in a blender.
- Then, chop an apple and combine it with the spinach leaves and mint sprig in the blender.
- Now, add half a cup of water to the jar and blend until it has a smooth consistency.
- Use a strainer and strain the pulpy mixture. Use the backside of a spoon to press the pulp and extract as much juice as possible.
- After that, your drink is ready to be consumed.
Palak Juice Recipe Card
Give your New Year a healthy start by preparing the simple and nutritious Palak Juice.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- Spinach - 1 medium-sized bunch
- Apple - 1 medium-sized
- Mint Leaves - 1 sprig
- Half cup water
- Step 1
- Wash and rinse the spinach under running water to begin. Using a table cloth, dry the spinach leaves and chop them so that they can be easily placed in a blender.
- Step 2
- Chop the apple and combine it with the spinach leaves and mint sprig in the blender.
- Step 3
- Add half a cup of water to the jar and blend until it has a smooth, juice-like consistency.
- Step 4
- To strain the pulpy mixture, use a strainer and the backside of a spoon to press the pulp and extract as much juice as possible.
- Step 5
- After removing the pulp, your drink is ready to be consumed.