A very easy to make, Ragi Or Nachni Chocolate Cake includes healthier ingredients like ragi and brown sugar, giving a miss to castor sugar.
Ragi Or Nachni Chocolate Cake Recipe Card
This is a way healthier recipe of a chocolate cake as it does not have all-purpose flour or white sugar.
- Total Time :
- 35 min
- Preparation Time :
- 20 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 100 gm compound chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ragi or nachni flour 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven at 100 degree C.
- Step 2
- Chop the compound chocolate into smaller chunks and melt them in a double boiler. Let it cool.
- Step 3
- Whisk the eggs till fluffy in a bowl and fold in the sugar, mixing the ingredients properly.
- Step 4
- Now, whip together the melted chocolate and butter and combine it with the egg and sugar mixture.
- Step 5
- Sift in the ragi flour and baking powder. Add it in the batter and whisk until no lumps are left.
- Step 6
- Transfer the batter in a greased baking tin.
- Step 7
- Bake at 150 degree C for 15 minutes.
- Step 8
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool down a bit. Then flip it in a platter and sprinkle some powdered sugar on it. Serve.