When it comes to quick munching, there is no other food that feels as convenient and tasty as instant noodles. A vast variety of these are available in the market, one of them being the ramen noodles. Believed to be originated in Japan, ramen noodles are pre-cooked, which means you only have to boil them to consume. However, we know this is not very healthy. So, here’s how you can make instant ramen noodle nutritious in just 5 minutes.
How To Make 5-Minute Healthy Ramen Dish
- Place a pot of water on the stove to boil your instant wheat ramen noodles. Also, put a pan on the adjacent burner.
- Once, water is boiling, add your noodles and cover with a lid. Add oil to the hot pan.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop your vegetables; spring onions, chillies, capsicum, carrot, cabbage, and tofu.
- After 2-3 minutes, turn off the stove to stop cooking the noodles.
- Add your veggies to your pan. Sauté for a minute or so, and then add your noodles in it.
- Keep mixing and add ½ cup of noodles broth to the pan.
- Add taste mixer that came with noodle packet, salt, chilli powder and black pepper powder.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook for 2 minutes.
5-Minute Healthy Ramen Dish Recipe Card
This ramen noodles recipe is healthy that can be made in 5 minutes and consumed during any time of the day.
- Total Time :
- 8 min
- Preparation Time :
- 3 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 Packet Instant Wheat Ramen Noodles
- ¼ Cup Chopped Spring Onions
- 1-2 Finely Chopped Chilies
- ½ Chopped Capsicum
- ½ Chopped Carrot
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cabbage
- ¼ Bowl Diced Tofu
- Salt To Taste
- Oil To Cook
- ¼ Teaspoon Chili Powder And Black Pepper Powder
- Step 1
- On a stove, put a pot filled with water on one side and a pan with oil on another.
- Step 2
- Add wheat ramen noodles to the pot.
- Step 3
- Meanwhile, chop your veggies.
- Step 4
- Add them to the pan and sauté.
- Step 5
- Take out noodles from the pot, add directly into the pan.
- Step 6
- Stir, and also add noodles broth into the pan.
- Step 7
- Add tastemaker, salt, chilli powder and black pepper powder.
- Step 8
- Give all a good mix and cover with a lid.
- Step 9
- After 2 minutes serve in a bowl and enjoy!