Make these yummy pakoras that have the perfect balance of spices and creaminess of pesto. This recipe is very easy to follow and would be a hit with your family members especially with chai while it rains outside.
Jalapeno Poppers Or Pakoras With Pesto Recipe Card
The recipe has been contributed by chef Anchal Bhalla.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 4 tbsp besan
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger grated
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste ½ cup mozerella cheese (grated)
- 1 boiled potato (peeled and mashed)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- Canola oil for frying plus 2 tsps
- ½ cup basil leaves
- 3 garlics cloves
- 4 walnuts
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Fresh black peppercorns- ½ tsp
- A pinch of sugar
- Step 1
- Slit the peppers and de-seed them.
- Step 2
- Mix potato, cheese, chives, salt, pepper in a bowl.
- Step 3
- Stuff the cheese filling in the peppers.
- Step 4
- Make fluffy batter by whisking gram flour, rice flour, ginger, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and water.
- Step 5
- Dip stuffed peppers in the batter and fry in hot canola oil for 5-7 mins till golden brown.
- Step 6
- Coarsely blend basil leaves, garlic,walnuts, peppercorn in a mortar pestle.
- Step 7
- Add salt, chilli flakes and canola oil.
- Step 8
- Serve fresh pesto with hot jalapeno popper.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org