Everyone surely loves Chinese food and we usually order it instead of making it at home. However, it can be heavy on the pocket, therefore, we are here with a simple recipe of burnt garlic fried rice with leftover rice that you can make in just a few minutes.
- To make these start by heating some oil in a pan.
- Add minced garlic along with other vegetables, soy sauce and black pepper powder.
- Add leftover rice to the pan and mix well.
- Now turn off the flame and add salt, vinegar and sliced onions. Mix well and garnish it with burnt garlic.
Burnt Garlic Fried Rice Recipe Card
Burnt Garlic Fried Rice is the Solution to your Leftover Rice.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Bhavishya Bir
- Sliced Spring Onions
- 1 Cup Rice (Leftover)
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Spring Onions White (Sliced)
- 5-6 French Beans (Sliced)
- 1/2 Carrot (Chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Vinegar
- Step 1
- Heat oil in a pan over a low flame, and add minced garlic, sliced white spring onions and mix it.
- Step 2
- Now add sliced french beans, chopped carrot, black pepper powder, soy sauce and mix it.
- Step 3
- Add the leftover rice to the pan, and coat it well with soy sauce.
- Step 4
- Now, turn off the flame; add salt, vinegar, sliced spring onions and mix it.
- Step 5
- Garnish it with some burnt garlic and serve it.