After spending days in the lockdown during the second wave of coronavirus, we are all warming up and looking forward to travelling across the borders for a splendid vacation. And so, let us tell you that most countries are open for foreigners now or will do so in the coming weeks and all you need to visit them is either a negative RT-PCR test or a vaccination certificate. So, read on and find out all about them here.
Ecuador is a superbly remarkable vacation destination in South America. Encompassing the amazon rainforest, this heavenly country is open for foreign travellers and you can enter with a certificate of vaccination or a negative COVID test done before three days of arrival.
Best Places To Visit: This country is one of the most exotic and resplendent places in the continent and its nearness to the Galapagos Islands makes it even better. Some of the best places to check out in the country are Quito, Guayaquil, Santa Cruz Island, Banos Otavalo, etc.
Approximate Travel Cost Per Person: An average tour package to Ecuador would cost you around Rs. 2 lakhs, including the flights, accommodation and other local expenses for 6-7 days, where Indians can avail visa on arrival.
Located in Central - Southern Europe, Croatia is a country bordering the Adriatic Sea and Hungary from two of its sides. It a picturesque destination that will help you unwind and forget the anxiety caused by the lockdown. You can visit here with proof of your complete vaccination administered 2 weeks before or with a negative report of RT-PCR before 48 hours of arrival. Also, you will have to present proof of accommodation in the country
Best Places To Visit: After submitting your proof of accommodation, you can have a great time enjoying scrumptious local food and exploring the old town wall, Diocletian's Palace in Split, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Zadar's Romanesque Churches and much more.
Approximate Travel Cost Per Person: Average travel package to Croatia including all major expenses will cost you between Rs. 1.5 lakhs - Rs. 2.2 lakhs/head for 4-5 days.
Open to fully vaccinated foreign travellers, Greece is now allowing international travel. People with a negative RT-PCR test can also enter the borders but will have to follow the restrictions kept in place for prevention. Greece is known for its rich history, white sandy beaches, magnificent temples, peace and serenity that it has to offer.
Best Places To Visit: The best places to visit around here are Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Zakynthos, Rhodes, etc.
Approximate Travel Cost Per Person: A trip to Greece would cost you about Rs. 1.8 lakhs -Rs. 2.5 lakhs/head for 5 days including travel, sightseeing, accommodation and other local expenses.
Known for its rich heritage and culture, wine, food and exotic landscapes, this country is open to foreign travellers since 7th June. Producing proof of inoculation or a negative covid test could both pave your way into the beautiful land.
Best Places To Visit: Once in Spain, you can explore places like, Seville, Majorca, Madrid, Tenerife, Nerja, Costa Brava, etc.
Approximate Travel Cost Per Person: You will be able to enjoy the best of Spain within an average budget of Rs. 2.5 lakhs/head including flights, accommodation and basic travel amenities for 6-7 days.
Known for being home to one of the world’s most ancient civilisations, spectacular monuments including one of the seven wonders of the world and a culture that's truly unique, Egypt is a dream holiday destination for many. And if you too have been dreaming about visiting here, then your wait is over.
Egypt has opened up to welcome travellers from abroad who can produce a negative test of RT-PCR done before 72 hours. In addition to that, filling a health declaration after entering will also be mandatory. Areas like Cairo and surrounding regions can be visited without any restriction. However, there are some restriction in the Red Sea and South Sinai region.
Best Places To Visit: Major attractions in the country are Valley of Kings, Karnak, Khan el- Khalili, Luxor Temple, Great Sphinx of Giza, etc.
Approximate Travel Cost Per Person: The average trip cost for Indian travellers is Rs. 1.8/head lakhs for 5 days including flights, travel and accommodation.
Countries That Shall Be Opening Soon For Vaccinated Travellers
- France and some other European countries like Italy, Hungary, etc may be set to open for foreign travellers in the first half of July.
- Best places to visit in France: Paris, French Riviera, Nice, Corsica
- Average trip cost: Rs. 1.95 lakhs/head for 5 days
- Reports suggest that Canada will also be lifting travel restrictions in early July and fully vaccinated travellers will be welcomed.
- Best place to visit in Canada: Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City
- Average Trip Cost: Rs. 2.1 lakhs/head for 5 days
- Thailand will also be opening for vaccinated travellers between the end of July and October. But still, if you wish to visit Phuket island then you can go ahead and do it even now, only after producing the certificate of vaccination and taking up quarantine for 14 days post-arrival.
- Best places to visit in Thailand: Ko Samui, Phuket, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Ko Tao
- Average trip cost: Rs. 95 thousand to Rs. 1.1 lakhs/head for 6 days
- International travel to the United Kingdom still remains suspended but as per reports, the country will lift travel restrictions by July second half. However, it is not advisable for people from red list countries(India, Pakistan, Nepal, Panama, etc) to visit the country unless there's an emergency.
- Best places to visit in UK: London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol.
- Average trip cost: Rs. 1.8 lakhs/head for 5 days.
So, pack your bags and get going!
Stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more such pieces.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org