She still looks youthful, beautiful and charming, much like she looked back in the 90s. Wondering what is the secret behind her glowing skin? Read on as she shared her beauty secrets in an exclusive chat with HerZindagi.
Can you believe Madhuri is 51? Yes, Madhuri is in her 50s but when you look at her you can’t really say that. Her skin looks flawless and as fresh and young as someone just 25. Through the years, we have never seen a day where her skin looked dull. She has this unusual freshness and glow on her skin. Wonder what is the secret behind Madhuri’s glowing skin? Well, Madhuri trusts home remedies when it comes to her skin.
Cucumber has manifold benefits when it comes to your skin. From whitening your skin to treating acne, cucumber can help you solve almost all your skin problems.
- Cucumber has a high water content that helps us keep our skin hydrated. It is also rich in antioxidants that keep the skin fresh for long.
- Our skin has a protein called elastin and this protein is responsible for maintaining the elasticity of the skin. Using cucumber on your skin prevents the breakdown of elastin which makes your skin loose. It is thus a very beneficial product for skin tightening.
- Cucumber acts as a great skin whitener too. It is the melanin content of the skin that makes your skin darker. Cucumber brings down the melanin content of the skin and makes your skin look bright. Don't Miss Revealed! Madhuri Shares Her Beauty And Fitness Secret, Drinks This Every Morning
- Before moisturising your skin, you also need to tone your skin. Cucumber acts as a natural skin toner. It makes your skin moist and smooth.
Cucumber is great for every skin type and gives you a naturally youthful skin!
Milk For Skin?
Not many people know but milk is a great cleanser for your skin. From hydrating your skin to lightening it, milk can do it all.
- With both water and proteins present in it, milk can act as a great moisturiser for your skin. It makes your skin smooth and supple.
- Milk is also a great ingredient if you wish to lighten your skin. It promotes skin lightening by removing pigmenting skin cells. Using milk regularly helps in reducing tan, dark spots and dark patches from the skin.
- Milk has proteins, minerals, and vitamins that help in reducing wrinkles. Regular application of milk on the skin helps in reducing the appearing of aging signs. Now you know why Madhuri has a wrinkle-free skin!