Madhuri Dixit Nene is one of those actresses whom we can definitely call evergreen. Right from the ’80s, Dixit had been setting the film industry on fire with her immensely great acting skill and her impeccable dance moves. But that’s not all that she does, the amazing actress is also a great singer, a fashionista, and a Youtuber. That's right! Madhuri has been one of the most consistent actors who have been posting their videos on Youtube. She shares her beauty tips, fashion tips, and some glimpses of her time with her beautiful family.
Recently Madhuri posted another video about her hair care routine and we are here to break it down for you. So read on and find out some amazing details about hair care.
Here Are Some Tips First
- The first tips from Madhuri were to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to drink more and more water every day. She says vitamins like biotin, omega 3, and fish oil are great for hair but you should take supplements only after consulting your doctor.
- Trim your hair regularly, this will ensure the split ends and the rough end to be eliminated thus allowing proper space for the hair to grow.
- Do not use heat on your hair, it damages the hair way too much. Thus you should not use blow dryers, straighteners, etc. For hair, if you don’t have to step out of the home.
- Do not rub the towel very extensively on your hair as this will cause hair loss and breakage. Also, invest in a microfiber hair wrap and you will be good to go.
- Do not use very hot water for your hair as this also damages the hair. You must ideally use cold water and lukewarm water only.
- Make sure to use the shampoo as close to the scalp as possible. Massage the scalp area thoroughly after shampooing. After this use the conditioner only on the strands and the length of your hair, otherwise, your roots could become oily very soon.
- Don not touch your hair or run your finger through the hair very frequently this may also result in breakage and hair fall.
- While brushing your hair, you should go in very gently and wet hair must not be brushed. You can use a wet hair comb to remove the knots from the hair and that will help.
- Cover your hair when going in extremely cold temperatures.
- Regular massages are also very crucial for hair repair and growth.
Madhuri’s Go-To DIY Hair Oil
Madhuri Dixit regularly uses a DIY hair oil that is great for her hair, as it brings shine, smoothness and protects the hair from any hair fall, and also promotes hair growth. She does is boil coconut oil(coconut hair masks), onions, methi seeds, and curry leaves together in a pan. After it comes to a boil, let it cool and then strain it to store in a bowl or bottle. Apply on the roots for about 24 hours then wash the hair nicely.
Madhuri’s DIY Hair Mask
Madhuri uses a mixture of banana, yogurt, and honey. And taking one banana, 2 tablespoon curd, and 1 teaspoon honey, she makes a puree of them and then applies the mask on the hair from the roots to the tips. Thereafter just cover your hair and leave the mixture on for 40 minutes then rinse and do not use the shampoo. And that’s the perfect hair care routine you must follow too.
Stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more.
(Image Courtesy: Instagram Madhuri Dixit Nene)