Keratin treatment is a wonderful treatment for hair which can make hair frizz free, straight and shiny. And, let's face it, we all want our hair to be silky, smooth, and shining. But can we afford to spend so much of our money on hair treatments so frequently? I understand how frustrating it must be to not be able to have such flawless hair all the time by visiting salons more often. But what if I told you that you can get the same healthy looking hair at home by doing a keratin treatment at home? It is possible, read on to know how.
What Is Keratin Treatment?
Keratin is a protein that makes up our hair. It protects our hair from the elements and gives it a glossy, healthy sheen, but with our daily grind of pollution, hair style tools, overuse of shampoos, and hair products, the natural Keratin is washed away, leaving us with frizz, dry, and dead hair. But the Keratin treatment can restore the lost protein to your hair, which results in healthier, smoother, and frizz-free hair. Read on to know how you can get the keratin treatment like soft, smooth and healthier looking hair at home.
Recipe For Keratin Treatment:
- 2 tablespoon rice
- 2 tablespoon Flax seed
- 1 tablespoon Aloe vera gel
Method Of Preparation:
- Pour 1 glass of water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rice to it.
- Boil the rice for 10 mins.
- Next, pour another glass of water.
- Boil 2 tablespoon flax seeds for 10 minutes. You will see the water will slowly turn into gel.
- Now add boiled rice and flaxseed in a blender.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of Aloe vera gel.
- Blend the mixture.
How To Apply?
- Firstly start by washing your hair. This step is important because a lot of oil and dirt accumulates in the hair, which prevents the treatment from having the desired impact. Therefore, always begin any therapy by washing your hair first.
- Then, massage your hair with the smooth mixture.
- Leave it on your hair for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash the hair. Then you will feel your hair to be softer, smoother and frizz free.
You can apply this mixture on hair once every week for better results. However how long this treatment lasts depends on how you take care of your hair.
This DIY keratin treatment mask is packed with natural components that can help our hair in a variety of ways. They normally have no side effects, although they may or may not work for your hair. If you have any problems after applying the mixture, you may stop using it. For more information, consult your dermatologist.
I hope you liked this story. Please share your thoughts on our Facebook or Instagram pages after doing this hair treatment at home.
Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more stories like these!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com