Hibiscus is an amazing product for hair as it is highly nourishing. Therefore, it is a popular ingredient for several hair care products. However, these hair care products often include additional chemicals that can harm your hair.
Therefore, instead of wasting money on harmful products, make your own DIY hibiscus hair masks at home that are easy to make as well as totally safe for your hair. Read on to know-how.
- Few hibiscus flowers
- Few Hibiscus Leaves
- Take some fresh hibiscus flowers and leaves. Wash them and remove the petals from the stock.
- Put these in a grinder and add a bit of water. Now, blend it to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the mask on your roots along with the lengths of your hair.
- Now, wear a shower cap and let it rest for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo and see the results only after a few uses.
Hibiscus And Coconut Oil
- 6-10 hibiscus flowers
- Some hibiscus leaves
- 3 tbsps. Coconut oil
- Take about 6-10 hibiscus flowers and some fresh hibiscus leaves. Separate the petals and wash them along with the leaves.
- Now grind them to make a fine paste and keep it aside.
- Take about 3 tbsps. of coconut oil and heat it up a little.
- Let it cool down for a bit and add the hibiscus paste to it. Mix it well.
- Take the mixture on your fingertips and apply it to your hair length as well as roots.
- Let it rest for 30-40 minutes and then wash it with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat once or twice a week for best results.
Hibiscus And Aloe Vera Gel
- Some hibiscus flowers
- 1 cup of aloe vera gel
- Take some fresh hibiscus (uses of hibiscus for skin and hair) flowers and separate the leaves after washing the flowers. Now, grind these leaves to make a paste.
- Now, take 3-4 tbsps. of this paste in a clean bowl and add aloe vera gel to it. Mix it well till you make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste all over your scalp along with your hair. Now, cover it with a shower cap and leave it for about an hour.
- Then, wash it off with a mild shampoo and use a conditioner afterward.
- Repeated this twice a week for best results.
Hibiscus And Yogurt Hair Mask
- 8-10 fresh hibiscus flowers
- 3-4 tbsp. yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- Rosemary essential oil
- Wash the hibiscus flowers and separate the petals. Now, grind it to make a paste.
- Now, add yogurt (DIY yogurt hair masks) to the mixture and blend it together to make a smooth paste. You can add a little water to improve the consistency.
- Add honey to the mixture. Now, add a few drops of rosemary oil to it which is completely optional but is an important ingredient.
- Now, wash your hair and let them air dry. Apply the mask when your hair is damp and not completely wet as this will help to lock the moisture in your hair and scalp. Use your fingers or a hairbrush to apply the mask properly.
- Wear a shower cap and let it rest for 30 minutes. Then, wash it with a mild shampoo and skip the conditioner.
- Repeat this once or twice a week for best results.