Often we see ads where they are selling hair colours with ammonia, and many brands still include it. However, chemicals in our hair, body, skin are bad any day. These chemicals dry your scalp, make your hair brittle and did you know they are cancerous as well?! If you have been wanting to colour your hair at home then there are ways to go about it using natural oils. Check out these methods of using oils to add hue to those tresses.
Burgandy Hair Using Coconut Oil
- Beetroot juice 1 cup
- Coconut oil 1/2 cup
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Apply the mixture all over your hair and scalp.
- Cover the hair and let it be for an hour.
- Rinse your hair and pat it dry.
- Do this once every 2 weeks.
Blonde Hair Using Olive Oil
- Virgin olive oil 1 tbsp
- Raw honey 1 cup
- Vinegar 2 cups
- Cinnamon powder 1 tbsp
- Shower cap
- Mix in all the ingredients in one bowl.
- Divide your hair into small sections and then apply the colour with a brush all over.
- Cover your hair using a shower cap.
- Let the mixture sit on your hair overnight.
- Rinse in the morning.
- Do this once a month.
Black Hair Using Coconut Oil
View this post on Instagram
- Coconut oil 50 ml
- Fresh lime juice 3 tbsp
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Apply the solution on our hair and scalp and massage it into your hair.
- Allow it to sit on your hair for an hour.
- Rinse your hair with regular water and shampoo.
- Do this once a week.