From helping get rid of dandruff to preventing hair loss, green tea can be a boon for your hair. Green tea can provide your hair with just what it needs, thus giving you clean and healthy hair. You should definitely use green tea for your hair. Here is how you can use it for healthy and happy hair.
How To Use Green Tea For Hair?
Drinking Green Tea
Without putting in much effort, just drinking green tea regularly can improve the quality of your hair. It can provide you with a healthy foundation for good hair as a healthy diet leads to a healthy body. Not only your hair but drinking two cups of green tea daily can give you healthy skin as well.
Rinse Your Hair
If you rinse your hair with green tea every week, it can help nourish your dry hair and promote new hair growth along with other benefits.
- First, prepare green tea by brewing green tea in water for five minutes. Then, let it cool down.
- Shampoo and condition your hair as you do regularly.
- Pour green tea water into a spray bottle and spray all over your wet hair.
- Cover your head and let it rest.
- Rinse with cold water after 30 to 45 minutes.
- Take one tbsp coconut oil, one tbsp olive oil, one egg yolk and two tbsp green tea. Blend it together to make a paste. Apply this paste to your hair and scalp. Keep it on for 20 minutes and wash it off.
- Another way to prepare a green tea hair mask is by mixing one tbsp coconut oil, juice of half a lemon and two tbsp green. Blend to prepare a smooth paste and apply it to your hair. Leave it on for some time and wash.
Don't Miss: 5 Easy Homemade Scrubs For Dry Skin
Benefits Of Green tea For Hair
Prevents Split Ends
Due to the presence of vitamin B, green tea moisturises hair, controls hair breakage as well as prevents split ends.
Green tea is rich in vitamin E, therefore, it makes your hair soft, shiny and smooth. It also exfoliates your hair and protects it from external damage.
Green tea is loaded with catechins, thus it has anti-inflammatory properties, which help you to get rid of irritability and dry scalp. Along with this, it also keeps dandruff at bay.
Reduces Hair Fall
The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea can help prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. It strengthens your strands, thus preventing breakage.
Due to the presence of vitamin B, making green tea leaves a hydrating agent. This is why it is often an ingredient in hair conditioners.
For more such stories, stay tuned to HerZindagi!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org