Have you ever had one of those moments when you wear a pair of heels and it doesn't look good because your feet look tanned and dull in them? Well, you are not alone. Most of us had these moments once in our lives and this is all because of our negligence. We all follow a proper skincare and haircare routine but nothing for our feet. We hardly ever do anything for our feet other than cleaning them while taking a bath or going to the salon to get a perfect pedicure. But these are not enough for them. You need to pamper them with extra TLC, use the right footcare products, and indulge them in some DIY home remedies to cleanse and nourish them. So, to help you out, here we have mentioned 3 DIY feet whitening remedies that make your feet fairer and baby soft!
Apple Cider Vinegar & Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Warm water
- 10 drops of essential oil
- To do a pedicure at home, one of the most basic steps is to remove your nail polish using a nail paint remover.
- Cut your nails using a nail cutter and clear out the dirt that is accumulated.
- Fill up warm water in a tub and add a half cup of apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, and essential oil in it.
- Soak your feet in the water for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that, remove your feet and pat them dry and apply your favourite moisturiser.
Lemon & Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp shampoo
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp glycerine
- Whitening toothpaste
- Warm water
- Aloe Vera gel
- Old toothbrush
- Start by massaging aloe vera gel on your feet for a couple of minutes.
- Wipe your feet using a wet towel then apply toothpaste around your nails. Using a toothbrush, give your feet a nice scrub to remove all the dead skin cells.
- Take a bucket and fill it up with warm water. Add shampoo, baking soda, lemon, and glycerine to it and mix well.
- Gently soak your feet in the bucket for a good 15-20 minutes.
- Pat your feet dry and apply moisturiser.
Coffee & Honey
- 2 cups of brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 1 cup of raw honey
- Warm water
- After removing your nail paint and cutting your nails, fill a bucket with lukewarm water.
- Add brewed coffee, half a cup of Epsom salt, and a cup of raw honey in it and mix well.
- Soak your feet for about half an hour, pat them dry and moisturise them.
Disclaimer: All content, including tips and suggestions, is entirely based on research and data available on the internet. So, it is advised to not to construe it as professional medical advice and consult a dermatologist before trying any remedy.
Stay tuned to HerZindagi for such articles.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org