Apricots are a magical wonder in the world of beauty. They offer distinctive properties that have been shown to enhance and nourish our skin. This fruit, which is high in vitamins A, B1, C, E, potassium, fiberlutein, beta carbonate, and zeaxanthin, are often used in skin care products and produce glowing results. However, they produce much better outcomes when used in their natural form. Here are 3 easy ways to incorporate apricot into your beauty routine for fabulous results.
DIY Facial Scrub
Apply apricot scrub on your face for healthier and more glowing skin. Apricot helps eliminate dead skin cells, reduces pigmentation, and gives you a natural glow because of its natural exfoliating properties. Here's how to make a natural apricot scrub at home.
- Apricot kernel powder
- Apricot fruit
- To begin, make some apricot paste. To make the paste, simply peel the fruit and blend it in a blender. Do not add extra water or any liquids.
- Add 2 spoons of apricot powder (store bought or homemade) to this.
- To make apricot powder, cut the apricots open and remove the seeds. These seeds need to be kept in sunlight for a couple of days.Crack open the seeds once they've dried to get the kernels. To make a fine powder, combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Add half a spoon of honey to this and stir well.
- You can use them right away or store them for later use.
Homemade Makeup Remover
Apricots also work well as a make-up remover. A soothing and hydrating make-up remover that will not only help you remove your makeup but will also nurture your skin.
- 1 tablespoon baby shampoo
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 5 drops of apricot oil
- 2 capsules of vitamin E oil
- ½ cup of water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the prepared mixture in an airtight glass bottle.
- Store this inside the refrigerator and use it within 2 weeks.
Homemade Apricot Mask
Apricot face masks are excellent for giving the face a healthy glow. They can also help you achieve an even skin tone, minimise the appearance of scars and blemishes, and exfoliate your skin all at the same time.
- 1 cup dried Apricots
- 3 Tablespoons powdered milk
- In a bowl of warm water, soften dried apricots for several minutes. Then take them out of the water.
- In a blender, combine apricots and powdered milk.
- Gradually, add 1/4 cup water.
- Now, blend until the mixture is smooth; if necessary, add additional water.
- Apply the apricot mask to your face evenly, avoiding the eyes. Leave it on and rest for 15-20 minutes. Then wipe it off using a soft damp cloth.
- You can store unused masks in the refrigerator.
Including these skin care routines in your daily routine can help you achieve better skin. To achieve beautiful skin, it is best to use natural products which don't have any side effects. However, before using the product, make sure you don't have any sensitivities to it. To avoid allergy or infection, perform a patch test on your hand before applying these directly to your face.
For more such stories, stay tuned to HerZindagi!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com