A red lip is a classic look to go out with. Regardless of what you’re wearing or where you’re going, it is always a go-to look. This bold shade makes you look glamorous and elegant at once.
The red lip is a Bollywood favourite and a daily necessity for many. While there are many shades of red available on the market, the perfect red lipstick depends on your skin type and the type of colour you generally prefer.
Soft blur lips have been a Korean favourite trend. While there are multiple ways to bring forward this lip look, we’ll tell you the two easiest ways you can get yours!
- Add a light layer of your red lipstick to your lip without using a lip liner.
- Take a small makeup brush and brush the product out in a circular motion.
- The circular motion will allow the product to blend and create a blurring effect, giving you the desired look.
- Taking your lipstick, add a layer of red colour onto your lips.
- Take the concealer of your shade and apply it all around your lip area.
- Take a damp beauty blender, and blend the concealer, a little inward. Take the concealer towards your lips and let it blend with the lipstick.
- The blending will result in a blurring effect.
Who loves an ombre look? We love it here and has been our go-to lip look for a while now. While this may be one of the easiest ways to pull off a gorgeous red lip, you will require two shades of red lipsticks and a makeup brush for your desired look.
Here’s how to do it-
- Take the darker shaded lipstick and glide it across the ends of your lips. You may also outline your lip using a darker shaded lip liner to draw the perfect pout for yourself.
- Taking the lighter shade, fill in the middle area of your lips.
- Take a makeup brush and merge the two lipsticks, only where the lipsticks merge.
- To make your lipstick matte, dab some loose powder post adding a layer of tissue in between the lips and the makeup brush.
Let your lips pop with that gloss!
To get a shinning lip, here’s how to go about it-
- Take a lip liner and outline your lips as you normally would.
- Fill your lip ends with the lip liner to avoid patchy lipstick.
- Using your red lipstick, glide it across your lips and fill in the colour.
- Take a high shinning gloss and layer it on top of the red lipstick.
Shine across the streets as you make your way to your grand affair!
Read More- Lipstick Hacks That Every Woman Must Know
Matte is yet another way to go about your lipstick. It is one of the most classic looks to go for. Matte is the easiest hack you have on hand. Here’s what you can do to ace your matte lip-
- Take a lip liner and outline as per your lip shape. As per the recent trends, you can wish to go a little above your lip line and draw the outline on the outer portion.
- Fill your lip ends with lip liner to have a long stay effect.
- Taking your lipstick; liquid or bullet, glide it across your lips and fill them with colour.
- After you are satisfied with the payoff, take tissue paper and some loose powder.
- Using a makeup brush, dab some loose powder onto your lips with the tissue as a barrier.
- This technique will ensure the matte and long stay effect on your lipstick.
- This is a great hack to make any of your lipsticks a mattifying lipstick, as per your desire. Post this process, you can also add a layer of glitter after applying a layer of glue over your lips.
Have something to ask? Connect with us over our official Instagram account and drop us a comment. Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more tips and tricks!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org