Easy And Quick Recipe To Make Coconut Laddoo
Kishori Sud21 Nov 2018, 18:09 IST
Try this recipe as it is the easiest to make and is delicious if you follow the recipe.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup mawa
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron mixed in warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened desiccated Coconut to roll laddoos
- Assemble all the ingredients. Heat ghee in a pan. Add coconut, mawa and mix.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame. Pour in condensed milk. Then mix.
- Take it off the flame. Add saffron mixed with water. Knead it like a dough. Roll the dough into small balls.
- Roll them in dry coconut.
Your coconut laddoos are ready!
Producer: Rohit Chavan
Editor: Anand Sarpate