With DIY recipes becoming popular by the day, it is important that you use the right ingredients which are effective and save money. If you do not want to spend money and make a mask for your skin for anti-ageing or glowing skin then look no further as these mask recipes will do the talking.
Mask For Clean And Soft Skin
- A tbsp of instant coffee or grain
- ½ tbsp milk
- Mix the ingredients to make a paste.
- If a grain is being used then let the mix set for 5 minutes.
- Apply on clean skin, and massage.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and massage to remove dead cells.
- Use twice a week.
Honey And Coffee Face Mask
- Instant coffee pouch
- 2 tbsp pure honey
- Mix coffee and honey to make a thick paste.
- Apply on face and neck and let it stay for a while.
- When the mask totally tightens your skin, rinse it off and pat try your skin.
Revitalising Coffee Face Mask
- ½ cup grain coffee
- ½ cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened whole milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix coffee and cocoa powder and then add the milk. Make a paste.
- Add lemon juice and honey.
- Apply on the skin, and let dry for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- You can store this mixture in the fridge for 3 days.
Coffee is good for reducing inflammation, redness and for getting rid of dark circles. It helps in exfoliating dead skin and revives dead skin. The cocoa powder is full of antioxidants that repair damaged skin and can also combat acne.
Honey, Curd And Coffee Face Mask for Toned Skin
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 1 tbsp curd
- Mix all the ingredients and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Use this twice a week.
For more such beauty tips and DIY ideas, stay tuned to HerZindagi.com