No one can deny the fact that we always worry about our hair. No one wants his hair to turn white prematurely. We also do not want our hair to fall out. However, we are constantly surrounded by stress and pollution which directly affects our hair. This leads to several hair problems. This is why we should take proper steps for hair care along with changing our lifestyle.
Although it is completely normal to lose about 100 hairs a day. However, if your hair is falling more than this, then you need to be careful. Yoga can be helpful in removing problems related to hair.
Yes, you heard it right, yoga can be extremely useful in hair growth and its care. With regular asanas of yoga, not only will the hair look healthy but it will also grow. The director of the Yoga Institute, Dr. Hansaji Jaydev Yogendra ji told us about 3 yoga asanas that will help you grow hair. Let us know about these 3 yoga asanas.
To do this asana, first of all, stand straight. Then keep your hands close to the body and also keep the feet close. While inhaling, take your hands above the head and while exhaling, bring them down. Keep in mind that your back remains straight and hands reach the feet. Breathe normally four to five times and then slowly change the posture. With this asana, blood circulation will increase in your head and help in hair growth.
How To Do
- Stand with your feet together and hands at the side.
- Inhaling, raise both the arms up and exhaling, keeping the spine straight, bend forward.
- Place your hands by the side of the feet or grasp the ankles.
- Stay in this position for a few normal breaths and slowly release the asana.
To do this, lie down on the floor on your back. Keep the hands close to the body. Slowly raise both the legs. You can support the lower back with your hands. Try to slowly raise your back and keep only your shoulders and head on the floor. Breathe in this posture for some time and then release the body. By this asana, blood circulation increases and nutrients reach the scalp. As a result hair fall stops, hair does not turn white prematurely and it starts growing rapidly.
How To Do
- Lie down on the floor on your back.
- Keep the hands close to the body.
- Slowly raise both the legs. You can support the lower back with your hands.
- Try to slowly raise your back and keep only your shoulders and head on the floor.
- Breathe in this posture for some time and then release the body.
To do this asana, first of all lie down on your stomach. Keep in mind that your palms are under the chest and the thumbs are turned inwards. Raise your hips and give the body a triangle pose. With this asana, there will be circulation of oxygen towards the head and the hair will be stronger than the roots. Along with hair growth, this asana is also beneficial for the skin.
How To Do
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Keep in mind that your palms are under the chest and the thumbs are turned inwards.
- Raise your hips and give the body a triangle pose.
Don't Miss: Expert Suggests Yoga Asanas To Boost Fertility
Tips To Keep In Mind
Along with doing these asanas daily, you need to take care of some other things as well.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Comb your hair backwards. This will result in blood circulation to the roots of the hair.
- Keep your confidence high and avoid unnecessary stress.
- Practising these asanas will help in increasing the hair and also take good care of them.
- Follow healthy habits. Have proper food. Stay away from stress and pollution .
- Keep doing yoga regularly so that your hair remains strong and thick.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com