We all get bored of eating the same kind of food or living the same kind of routine life every day. And to maintain a balance we do need a break from the regular patterns that we all follow. While we can go travelling or try new things to make our lives more fun, but we can’t do much about what we eat. We do have to stay healthy for which we have to consume a healthy diet.
What if we tell you that instead of eating healthy foods you can fulfill the requirement of nutrients in the body by simply gulping down a glass of high nutrient content smoothies. Well if this sounds like a great idea to you then perhaps you can find out three recipes to make meal replacement smoothies right at home and that too very easily.
Kale is rich in fiber, protein and other vitamins required by us such as Vitamin C and K. Here’s a simple recipe to make Kale smoothie.
- Peanut Butter(peanut butter benefits)
- Greek Yogurt
- Almond Milk
- Start by removing the stems of kale and then taking them to grind it into a thick paste.
- Similarly, grind all other ingredients in the grinder and then take the different pastes and mix them together gradually stir in the yogurt, and blend.
- Then finally take some milk and blend and repeat until you are satisfied with the consistency.
- Now transfer to a glass and add ice cubes. Your kale smoothie is ready to enjoy.
- You will feel full for a long time after drinking a glass of this smoothie as it is full of dietary fiber and has a great taste to satisfy your taste buds while replacing your regular meals.
Blueberry Green Smoothie
Give yourself a boost of antioxidants and make your meals even more interesting and yummy by drinking this amazingly healthful smoothie.
- Blueberries(blueberry benefits)
- Ice Cubes
- Once you have all the ingredients gathered, take the banana, ice cubes, and spinach and blend in together.
- Next, add the blueberries and the liquid to make the smoothie more fluid and drinkable and blend with the banana spinach mixture.
- Now that you have the smoothie of your desired consistency garnish it with some fruits and there you go. No need to eat that boring meal anymore.
Almond Butter Chia Seeds Smoothie
One of the most delicious and healthy smoothies is this one. This drink contains the right amount of protein, fats and vitamins and minerals that will keep you going with full force even without your meals. Take a look at the recipe.
- Unsweetened Almond Butter
- Almond Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Begin by adding the almond milk in the blender. Then to this add the chia seeds. Next let the seeds sit in the milk nicely for about 10 minutes.
- Start by adding the ingredients one by one and then blending them all together to foem the smoothie.
- Take the almond butter, banana, and honey and give them all a good blend to make the perfect smoothie, just add a few cubes of ice and you will be be good to go!
- Remember not to store it and drink it as soon as it gets ready and this drink will be super healthy and effective replaceent for your daytime meals.
Enjoy and stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more again.