Bananas offer a plethora of health benefits to us. They are enriched with numerous powerful nutrients that help our body function tremendously. But sometimes, eating this powerhouse of nutrients just the way they are, become a little too boring. So, to add a variety to your life, here are some recipes with bananas that will incorporate bananas into your diet seamlessly. So, take a look.
Banana And Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
These are super scrumptious not too sweet desserts that are just perfectly seasoned with a variety of flavours.
Take a look at the recipe here:
- 2 Tablespoons Flaxseed Meal,
- ¾ Cup Whole Pitted Dates (Chopped),
- ½ Cup Mashed Banana,
- ½ Cup Unsweetened, Unflavored Plant-Based Milk,
- ¼ Cup Natural No-Salt-Added Peanut Butter,
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract,
- 1 Cup Quick-Cooking Rolled Oats Ground,
- ⅓ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder,
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Cane Sugar,
- 1½ Teaspoons Regular Or Sodium-Free Baking Powder,
- ½ Teaspoons Fine Sea Salt,
- 1 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar,
- 2 Bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celcius. Take two bowls, in one, add flaxseed meal then some 5-6 tablespoons of water, and in the other, add the dates and boilings water, let them stay for 5 minutes then drain. Line a baking container with parchment paper.
- In the food processor, add the flaxseed mixture, drained dates, milk, mashed bananas, vanilla essence, and peanut butter. Cover and blend the ingredients.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients to another pan and mix the dates mixture along with this, stir with a spoon for a few minutes until ingredients are combined. Then spread them evenly into the baking pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes and cool down for 30 minutes. Finally, dust some powdered sugar over the brownies and slice them thinly, then add the banana slices and serve!
Chocolate Covered Banana Pops
- 4 Medium Ripe But Firm Bananas,
- 8 Wooden Craft Sticks,
- 3 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Lightly Salted Peanuts,
- 170 g Dark Chocolate Solids (Chopped)
- Peel the bananas and cut them into two halves horizontally. Take the craft stick and insert it inside the banana. Place the bananas inside the freezer for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, take the peanuts and spread them on a plate. Line a tray with butter paper.
- Then using the double boiler method, melt the chocolate on a low flame, this will help in melting the chocolate nicely into a smooth paste.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, pour it into a tall glass.
- Now take out the bananas and dip them into the chocolate and turn to coat. Roll over the peanuts and keep it onto the tray lined with butter paper.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Banana Vegan Muffins
- 4 Very Ripe Bananas,
- 2 Cups Oats, Ground Into Flour,
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Apple Juice,
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Applesauce,
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seeds,
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon,
- ½ Tablespoon Alcohol-Free Vanilla Extract,
- ½ Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar,
- ½ Tablespoon Aluminum-Free Baking Powder,
- ½ Teaspoon Sodium-Free Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin pan with about 12 cupcake lining cups.
- Next, take the oats and grind them into a fine powder. Then in a bowl, add this flour and all the rest of the dry ingredients as well.
- In the food processor, add the bananas and make a thick paste out of them. Add apple juice, applesauce, and apple extract to the pureed banana, and mix until it is nicely blended.
- Now, mix this all with dry ingredients and blend well.
- Finally pour into the muffin tray filling it only 2/3 and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot!
If you liked reading this article then stay tuned to Her Zindagi for more such pieces.