This dish is a very remarkable amalgamation of the best of sweet things right from condensed milk to coconut, you're surely going to have a blast after dinner.
Not only does this dish have a unique taste and flavour but it is extremely easy to prepare, so if you're cooking something for the first time this might be the dish you would want to impress your guests with.
Take a look at the recipe here:
1.Begin with greasing lightly, a 40 ml ice cube tray. And then take some butter in a pan and heat it on a low flame.
2.Now go on and add the condensed milk along with the caramilk. Start stirring consistently then after 5 minutes, when the mixture becomes smooth put off the gas and keep stirring the mixture for a while.
3. Take this mixture and transfer it into the ice cube trays refrigerate for around 4 hours.
4. After the fudge sets up, gently remove it from the tray. Place them upside down over a baking paper.
5. Next, take some white chocolate and transfer it to a piping bag with a thin nozzle. Then drizzle the chocolate over the fudges in a zig-zag motion you're done.
Caramilk Fudge Recipe Card
Make these mouth watering sweet delicacy at home and enjoy the buttery flavours with a hint of coconut and caramilk.
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 60g Butter (Chopped)
- 790g Condensed Milk
- 720g Caramilk Chocolate (Chopped)
- 40g (1/2 cup) Desiccated Coconut
- 80g (1/2 cup) White Chocolate Melts (To drizzle)
- Step 1
- Coat an ice tray with butter.
- Step 2
- Melt some butter in a pan and add caramilk and condensed milk.
- Step 3
- Stir till the mixture becomes smooth and put off the heat.
- Step 4
- Transfer this mixture into your coated trays and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Step 5
- Take them out from the fridge and drizzle with melted white chocolate.