What else could be more humiliating than the remains of spinach stuck in your tooth? Yes, it’s bad breath! It is something that can be really embarrassing, whether it is your first kiss or your dream job interview, you don’t want to create a bad impression because of this. Several types of mouthwash are available in the market which guarantees 100 percent protection. Hate to break it to you folks, but this is not true! Fret not, we got your back! Here are some easy DIY mouthwashes that would help you get rid of foul breath instantaneously and forever. And it’ll take a few minutes only!
Essential oils are known for their antibacterial properties. They are effective in the treatment of dental problems caused by bacteria.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp alcohol-free witch hazel
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp carrier oil, except coconut oil
- 10 drops of any essential oil
- Take a small glass and mix essential oils with a carrier oil in it. Buy The Beauty Co. Peppermint Essential Oil here at a discounted price of Rs 390.
- Now, add witch hazel and baking soda. Mix it well.
- Fill glass with filtered water.
- Gargle for 10-15 seconds and rinse.
- Store the remaining mouthwash in a glass jar.
The anti-inflammatory nature of turmeric can be quite beneficial in reducing the symptoms of bleeding and inflammation triggered by gingivitis.
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon calcium carbonate, buy PMW Calcium Carbonate Powder here at a discounted price of Rs 199.
- ½ teaspoon L-Arginine
- 3-4 soaked cloves
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of water
- Soak cloves in warm water for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the cloves from the water and add all the ingredients to a storage bottle and mix thoroughly.
- You can also use a blender for mixing it properly.
- Use 1 tablespoon worth for a quick rinse.
Aloe vera can be effective in reducing bleeding and plaque.
- 2 cup of aloe vera juice. Buy Kapiva Aloe Vera Juice here at a discounted price of Rs 199.
- 2 cup of distilled water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and mix them well.
- After brushing your teeth, gargle for 10-15 seconds and rinse.
So, ladies, it’s high time to put a full stop to it. Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such articles.