Many of us have to get up early in the morning for school, college, or the office. Unless you’re an early bird, every morning you probably just feel like going back to sleep. However, some people rely on caffeine to stay awake all day long, but overconsumption of caffeine can be harmful in the long run. So, skip your morning coffee and try these yogasanas instead to feel fresh all day long.
Also known as the child pose, this asana helps reduce stress and anxiety. It also helps release tension from the chest, back, and shoulders. It can also help if you’ve been feeling fatigued.
How To Do It
- Sit on your heels on a yoga mat.
- Keep your arms on the sides and make sure you’re facing upwards.
- Slowly, bend forward in order to touch the floor with your forehead. Exhale as you do so.
- Also, try to press your chest on your thighs.
- Hold for a minute and slowly move upwards while regulating your breath.
This is a yogic way of cleansing the body. This asana involves strong breathing that is supposed to clean the sinuses among other benefits. Many people like to start their day with kapalbhati as it refreshes them to start the day with positive energy.
How To Do It
- Sit in the lotus pose with your legs crossed and back straight.
- Keep your palms on your knees.
- Inhale deeply and exhale fast.
- Repeat this 20 times.
- Keep the right hand on the stomach to feel the muscles of your stomach contracting.
Also known as the camel pose, this asana stretches every muscle of your body and can improve your endocrine system, digestive system, respiratory system, and blood circulation.
How To Do It
- Kneel on the floor and align your hips right above your knees.
- Keep the soles of your feet facing upwards.
- Now, place your hands on the hip. Take a few breaths.
- After a few seconds, stretch your spine and place your palms on your heels.
- Pull your shoulder blades towards each other and press your palms on your feet.
- Tilt your head back and hold this position. Keep breathing while you are in this position.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org