We Indians love pickle and all our meals are incomplete with some spicy and lip-smacking homemade aachaar on the side. One of our all time favourite pickles is green chilli and if you have been wanting to prepare some at home then this easy green chilli pickle recipe with a twist is a must try.
This one is a stuffed green chilli pickle recipe which can be enjoyed with just any Indian meal.
How To Make Stuffed Green Chilli Pickle?
- Begin with washing all the green chillies. Using a dry cloth, wipe them and keep aside.
- Using a knife slit all the chillies and remove the seeds. Keep them aside.
- In a pan, add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, nigella seeds and dry roast.
- Transfer this spice mix and add some mustard oil to it. Also add lemon juice to the mix and stir.
- Also, sprinkle salt and mix again.
- Stuff the green chillies with the masala mix.
- Transfer the green chillies to a clean glass jar. Add vinegar to the container and cover. Stuff green chilli pickle is ready!
Stuffed Green Chilli Pickle Recipe Card
This homemade aachaar can be prepared using just a few easily available ingredients.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 400 Grams Green Chilli
- 2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tsp Coriander Seeds
- 3 Tsp Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 3 Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Tsp Nigella Seeds
- 3 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- Step 1
- Wash green chillies and using a knife slit from the middle. Remove the seeds.
- Step 2
- In a pan, dry roast all the spices/seeds.
- Step 3
- Take off flame and mix well. Fill green chillies with this masala and keep aside.
- Step 4
- In a clean glass jar, transfer the green chillies and add vinegar. Cover with a lid. Stuffed green chilli is ready!