Peanut butter is surely one of our favourite ingredients. We can all have it everyday. However, having peanut butter the same old way by spreading it on the bread can be bong at times. Therefore, we are here with some interesting and delicious recipes that are super easy to make. So, try these at home and I’m sure you’ll also love these recipes.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Flaxseed
- ½ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Chopped Apple Or Banana
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- ½ Tsp Salt
- Take a saucepan and add salt and water. Stir on a medium heat.
- Add oats and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour it in a bowl along with all the other ingredients.
- Now, it is ready to be served. Start your day with this bowl of health.
Peanut Butter Bread
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 4 Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 1/3 Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour (maida), salt, sugar and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add milk slowly and keep mixing.
- Add peanut butter and make sure that all the ingredients combine well.
- When you get a desired consistency, transfer the batter into a baking tin.
- Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 160 degree Celsius.
- Your peanut butter bread is now ready to be served. Slice it and enjoy it with jam, butter or Nutella.
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- Take a bowl. Add butter, peanut butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Now beat the eggs and add it in the bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Now, pour it into the butter mixture and mix well.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Now, roll the dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball with a fork making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until the cookies start to turn brown.
- Now, your classic peanut butter cookies are ready to be served.
For more such stories, stay tuned to HerZindagi!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org