Bhumi Pednekar’s Fat To Fit Story: How You Can Also Lose 30kg in 4 Months Like Her
Let's take a peek inside Bhumi Pednekar's fat to fit journey.
Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar is knowing for her stunning role in the movie 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha'. As the actress gears up to celebrate her 30th birthday on July 18, we still can't get over the fact that she had put on extra kilos for the movie where she played the role of an overweight bride. Soon after the success and winning an award for her prowess, determined Bhumi shed a whooping 30 kilos in mere four months. Yes, we are surprised too with her fat to fit story.
The great thing about Bhumi is that she does not endorse being thin, rather fitness is something that she aims for. Training in Pilates with Neelam Motwani of the Total Fitness Studio, Bhumi Pednekar works hard on her core muscles and swears by proper stretching to allow her muscles to take on all the strain of a workout. She mixes deadlifts and hula-hooping with stepper exercises to allow a full workout of the body while improving flexibility.
Have a look at her amazing workout moves:
View this post on Instagram
Had a yummy cake or your favourite mithai? Get rid of the calories right away! Burn it like Bhumi:
View this post on Instagram
Don’t Miss This: Everyday Habits That Will Help You Lose Weight
Quick Fitness Tips From Bhumi Pednekar
- Do 20 squats every time you go to the loo
- Get up and dance every time you hear your favourite song
- Do 20 spot jumps, 30 minutes before every meal
- Her mantra for fitness -"If you want something, don't wait for a Monday to begin working for it. Just show up."
She also turned to social media not just to get inspired by fitness videos but also share her fat to fit success story with followers to let them see that if she can do it, so can they. (Have a look at how Sara Ali Khan also did it!)
Bhumi Pednekar’s Fat To Fit Diet
- Begin the day with organic aloe vera juice and have egg-white omelette with bread for breakfast or granola plus milk.
- Include greens and proteins in your post-workout meal and have roti, sabji with buttermilk for lunch.
- Evening is for fruit snacking followed by a salad bowl at 8 and have grilled chicken/fish with brown rice for dinner.
- Substitute refined food with wholewheat plus wholegrains (such as ragi, chana and amaranth)and sugar with jaggery.
- Bhumi resorted to eating traditional foods and bid adieu to junk including white sugar, refined flour, refined oils and alcohol.
- She loves hummus on her sandwiches, rotis and with veggies and meat. She also swears by lemon water as a detoxifying agent for the body.
The gifted actor who will be next seen in Abhishek Chaubey’s action movie Sonchiriya has two more projects in her kitty. She will essay interesting characters in Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare and the remake of 1978 movie Pati Patni Aur Woh.
So what are you waiting for? Get up, get going with these fitness tips and be as fit as the smashing Bhumi Pednekar!