Do you have frizzy hair and experience it the most amid the monsoon season? Then instead of using hair sprays and bobby pins, use these homemade hair masks which can be made using easily found kitchen ingredients. Pick which one appeals to you the most and whick away.
Vitamin E & Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- Mix both the oils apply on the length of your hair and the scalp.
- Wash your hair after an hour.
- Do this twice a week.
Almond Oil And Egg
- 1 Egg
- Almond Oil As Per Hair Length
- Whisk the egg and almond oil together.
- Make sections of your hair for easy application.
- Apply through the length of your hair and the scalp.
- Keep it for an hour and then shampoo with sulfate-free products.
- Apply this once a week.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Almond Oil
- Whisk together all the ingredients and coat your mane and scalp with it.
- Cover with a shower cap or a hot towel.
- Shampoo thoroughly and apply a conditioner.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week.
Lemon And Honey
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Water
- Mix all ingredients and apply on washed hair
- Massage your scalp for a few minutes leave the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and shampoo with organic shampoo.
- Use this hair mask once every two weeks.
- 2 Tsp Honey
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/3 Cup Almond Oil
- Mash the banana well and make a smooth paste by mixing in honey and oil.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair, and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with shampoo and conditioner.
- Use this mask once a week.
Curd & Honey
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2-3 Tbsp Curd
- Whisk the two ingredients together in a bowl and apply on your tresses and scalp.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
See which mask appeals to you the most and tame that frizz this monsoon season.
Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such tips for good hair care.