Face serums have taken over the beauty market like anything. Dermatologists recommend using a face serum after the regular cleansing, toning, moisturising routine for its amazing beauty benefits.
Face serums are a solution to many of your skincare issues. Applying a facial serum can help you keep all skin issues at bay.
Face serums are prepared using ingredients that nourish your skin. These ingredients have nutrients that keep your skin healthy and beautiful. If you start searching for serums online, you will find a lot of them. Which one to choose?
Also, many of the face serums available in the market are packed with harmful chemicals which may harm your skin in the long run. It is not really safe to expose our skin to such harmful products. It is best to stick to either natural or homemade products for our skin. So, here we thought of bringing you an easy beauty DIY that works for real. Read on.
DIY Face Serum
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 2 capsules Vitamin E
To prepare this face serum, take a bowl and add aloe vera gel and rose water to it. If you have an aloe vera plant at home, scrape out some gel using a spoon. If you don't then you can use any aloe vera gel available at home. You can also prepare rose water at home using fresh rose petals.
Next, add 2 capsules of vitamin E to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients well. Your face serum is ready.
Take a dropper bottle or a regular container to store your face serum.
How To Apply This Face Serum?
You can apply this homemade serum twice a day. Make sure you apply it after washing your face. Gently massage it all over your face and then if you don't feel like keeping it on your face, wash it with normal water.
Benefits Of Using This Homemade Serum
1. The 3 ingredients used for preparing this serum are natural. Natural ingredients like aloe vera and rose water have no side effects. This is why this serum is way better than any face serums available in the market.
2. The combination of aloe vera, rose water and vitamin E gives a beautiful glow on your face.
3. This face serum is also effective in reducing the appearance of dark spots.
4. Rose water used in preparing this serum has anti-inflammatory properties that keep skin problems like acne at bay.
5. Aloe vera works as a moisturiser for your face. It reduces dark circles and puffiness around your eyes.
6. Aloe vera and rose water together work as a cleanser for your face. They cleanse your pores.
7. Rose water has antioxidants that keep your skin healthy and youthful. It also helps in maintaining the pH balance of your skin.
8. Vitamin E helps you fight skin damage. It nourishes your skin and further prevents it from getting damaged by free radicals.
This face serum is prepared using natural ingredients but make sure you do a patch test on your hand before applying it to your face to prevent any infection or allergy. Do try this DIY face serum and share the results with us. For more such stories on beauty, stay tuned to HerZindagi.