Travelling is an integral part of our life and due to the pandemic everyone’s plans got on hold. Now when the travel restriction got a bit relaxed and everything is going back to normal gradually, people are resuming back to traveling. The frequency is even higher for those who are travelling for business purposes. At the same time one should also analyse their previous trips on the basis of it being highly successful or a failure. In this regards, it is highly crucial to understand the day and direction of travelling.
Dr Raviraj Ahirrao, Co-Founder, Vastu Raviraj told HerZindagi that "this phenomenon is known as Disha-Shool, which connotes that one should avoid travelling in a particular direction on a specific day, as the elements of that direction are not favourable. Every day has a favourable direction, if travelled on, leads to immense success. It is important to follow these directions while travelling during a business trip for a successful outcome."
"In order to avoid ill- effects of traveling to inauspicious direction, one must wait for the perfect moment and turn to travel towards the right direction for making it a success," he added.
Here are some tips suggested by him that you must keep in mind:
- One must keep in mind the very purpose of the travel and accordingly, choose the hotel room in an appropriate direction of the hotel or specific entrance of the room to ensure a beneficial outcome.
- If someone is travelling to sell their product and get orders, they must stay in the South direction of the hotel or with an entrance in the North.
- If one is travelling for a joint venture or an equity placement, then they should stay in the East part of the hotel or a room with the entrance in the West or West of South-West.
- To meet suppliers and vendors, one must occupy a room in the West direction or with the entrance in the east so that they connect with responsible and reliable resources.
- Stay in North-West direction of the hotel or room with North or South-East entrance to connect with funds and financial institutions.
- North-East entrance can bring opportunities for a foreign tour. East of North-East entrance can bring the opportunity of a foreign trip along with name & fame. Entrance in West to South-West won’t get you the opportunity of foreign trips. The North-West direction of the house is related to foreign trips. The possibility of going to abroad increase by sleeping in the North-West direction bedroom.
- To avoid delay in foreign travel, the luggage that you have to take with you, such as bag of clothes, briefcase, visa, passport, etc., if you keep these necessary things in the Vayavya (North-West) direction of your room, it may result in going out of the house quickly.
- For quick and effective decisions in traveling, one must maintain cleanliness, light -weight and presence of water in North-East region.
- Also to make all support systems that makes your traveling successful one must maintain the perfect balancing of North-West.
- During the traveling you are most likely to come across strangers & tricksters, in this case, one must prefer to sleep in either in South or South-West of your hotel or place of stay to improve confidence, stability and vigilance.
If one aspires to go abroad with the aim of education or earning money, it is important to balance North-West along with North by keeping water fountain, fish Aquarium, Blue colour in the north direction.
If one desires to go abroad for the purpose of achieving any important research, award, honors or post, then keep the windows and doors on the east side of the house open as much as you can. This lets the auspicious energy enter the house. To increase the auspiciousness of east side, it will be auspicious to place a bronze sun in the east side of drawing-room lobby or workplace.
Avoid traveling in particular directions to enhance your success.
- Avoid traveling to North on Monday
- Avoid traveling to South-East on Tuesday.
- Avoid traveling to West on Wednesday
- Avoid traveling to North-East on Thursday.
- Avoid traveling to South on Friday
- Avoid traveling to North-West on Saturday
- Avoid traveling to South-West on Sunday
- The opposite direction of that day is considered as most auspicious to travel
- Night traveling is favourable on Sunday, Thursday & Friday
- Day traveling is favourable Monday, Tuesday & Saturday