If you love homemade chutneys then this recipe is for you. Let's admit, adding some freshly made chutney to your plate instantly makes your entire meal a lot more flavourful. This chutney can be prepared using raw mangoes which are easily available during this season and mint or pudina leaves and a few other ingredients.
How To Make Mint And Raw Mango Chutney?
- Begin with cleaning the raw mango and cutting it into small pieces.
- Next, clean mint leaves and coriander leaves. Keep aside.
- In a blender, add chopped raw mango, coriander leaves, and mint leaves. Blend.
- Next add green chillies, ginger, garlic cloves, salt as per taste, thing, and cumin seeds.
- Blend again to make a smooth chutney.
- Add a few tbsp of water to the chutney and mix the chutney with a spoon.
- Transfer the chutney to an air-tight container and store it in the refrigerator.
- You can keep this homemade chutney in your fridge for almost a week.
- Enjoy it with your meals!
Raw Mango And Mint Chutney Recipe Card
This tangy chutney can be prepared at home using just a few ingredients.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Raw Mango
- 1 Cup Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
- 2 Green Chillies
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- Pinch Of Hing
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tsp Jeera Or Cumin Seeds
- Step 1
- Wash coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Step 2
- Chop raw mango and keep aside.
- Step 3
- In a blender, add raw mango, mint leaves and coriander leaves. Blend.
- Step 4
- Add salt, cumin seeds, hing, salt, green chilli, ginger and garlic. Mix well.
- Step 5
- Add some water to the chutney if required.
- Step 6
- Transfer to a glass jar and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!