Til or sesame seeds have numerous health benefits. From boosting your bone health to improving your hair growth, these seeds have a lot of benefits for your overall health. Eating til ladoo is a good way of adding sesame seeds to your diet. If you can't have raw sesame seeds then having til ladoo will help you enjoy the benefits of til seeds.
Here is an easy recipe of til ladoo prepared with jaggery. Jaggery is a healthier alternate to sugar. This is a really easy recipe that you can prepare with a few ingredients that are really healthy.
Til/ Sesame Ladoo Recipe Card
Til/sesame ladoo are super delicious and healthy.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 1/4 cup til or sesame seeds
- 1 1/4 chopper jaggery or gur
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 elaichi powder
- dry fruits (optional)
- Step 1
- Take a pan and add sesame seeds, dry roast the seeds for a few minutes.
- Step 2
- In another pan, add ghee and jaggery. Mix well.
- Step 3
- Roast peanuts in another pan and keep aside.
- Step 4
- Now add sesame seeds, peanuts, dry fruits (optional) and cardamom powder to the jaggery mix.
- Step 5
- Mix well and transfer to a plate. Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Step 6
- Take some ghee on your palm and make small round balls using the til and jaggery mix.
- Step 7
- Keep these balls in an air-tight container.