If you are a jam lover, this recipe is for you. Imagine munching on fresh and thick flavourful homemade jam layered on a hot bread toast? Craving for it already? Well, this apple jam recipe is a must try and will satiate all your sweet cravings. This homemade apple jam recipe requires a few ingredients and is ready in a few minutes. This can be made in bulk and consumed in so many different ways.
How To Make Apple Jam?
- Rinse and peel apples. Grate apples and keep aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, add grated apples, water, vinegar and cinnamon stick.
- Cook on low flame till apples turn soft.
- Add sugar as per taste and keep stirring.
- Next add vanilla essence and cinnamom powder.
- When the apple mix starts to thicken, take off flame.
- Once cool, store apple jam in a dry glass jar. Place in the refrigerator.
- This homemade apple jam can be used for a few months.
Apple Jam Recipe Card
Nothing tastes better than thick and fresh homemade jam!
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 Kg Apples
- Sugar As Required
- 3 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Piece Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Water As Required
- Step 1
- Peel apples and grate.
- Step 2
- In a pan, add grated apples, vinegar, water, cinnamon stick.
- Step 3
- Cook till apples turn soft.
- Step 4
- Next add sugar, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence.
- Step 5
- Cook till the mixture starts to thicken.
- Step 6
- Let the jam cool and then store in an air tight container.
- Step 7
- This homemade jam can be used for a few months if stored in the refrigerator.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com