Diwali is almost here and the celebrations are incomplete without some homemade mithaai. If you have been looking for easy to make, sweet recipes for the festive season, you have landed on the right page.
Treat your family and friends with some delicious sweets prepared at home. Surely, you will have all those boxes of sweets in your house but nothing like making your friends and family have sweets you have made at home.
Worry not, we have an easy chocolate peda recipe that you can quickly prepare at home and everyone will love it. Chocolate peda is one traditional sweet that everyone likes to enjoy.
Chocolate Peda Recipe Card
Homemade, delicious sweet that everyone will enjoy this festive season.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Milk Powder
- 400 grams Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Milk 1 tbsp Cardamom Powder
- dry fruits for garnishing
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- Step 1
- In a non-stick pan, add butter, milk powder and cocoa powder.
- Step 2
- Next add condensed milk and combine all the ingredients well.
- Step 3
- Now add cardamom powder and stir well.
- Step 4
- Soon you will see the mix leaving the sides of the pan. Take off flame.
- Step 5
- Now take a tray and grease with ghee. Now transfer the peda mixture.
- Step 6
- Rub some ghee on your palms and start to make small round pedas.
- Step 7
- You can stuff the center of the peda with dry fruits of your choice.