We all get bored eating the same or similar kind of food over and over again so we all need that punch in our diet. Here’s an easy solution to your problem, take a look at these amazingly delicious Thai cuisine dishes that you can prepare in Indian kitchens without much trouble.
Vegetarian Pad Thai
This is a very easy and quick recipe that you can prepare at home, see how.
- 350 grams Rice Noodles (Flat),
- 1 Cup Tofu,
- 2 Cloves Garlic,
- 1 Onion (Thinly Sliced),
- 4 Bok Choy Roughly Chopped,
- 1 Carrot Sliced Into Wedges,
- 1 Green Bell Pepper,
- 10 Broccoli,
- 1 Cups Bean Sprouts,
- 1 Cup Spring Onion Sliced,
- Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped,
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Peanuts Pounded,
- Fresh Red Chillies,
- 3 Tablespoons Sunflower Oil,
- Lemon Wedges,
- 1/2 Cup Tamarind Water,
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce,
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha Sauce,
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)
- Boil some water in a pot and soak the rice noodles in it for 15 minutes. Then strain and wash once with cold water and keep aside.
- In a different bowl add the tamarind sauce and other sauces and stir together. Add some sugar according to your preference and your sauce is ready.
- Next, stir fry wok, garlic, and onions with a tablespoon of oil.
- Then add bok choy, carrots, broccoli, and bell peppers then stir fry these ingredients and after 2 minutes add tofu and cook for a few seconds.
- Put these ingredients to the side of the wok and then the rice noodles and 1/3 of the sauce prepared.
- Then stir fry all this while tossing it like a salad.
- Then add more sauce and continue to cook. Turn off the gas once the noodles are perfectly cooked then garnish with coriander leaves, lemon wedges and adjust the salt adding it to taste.
Red Thai Curry
Red Thai curry is a very famous dish that people across the world love, so let us take a look at the recipe:
- 1 ¼ Cups Brown Jasmine Rice,
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil,
- 1 Small White Onion, Chopped,
- Pinch of salt, More To Taste,
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Grated Fresh Ginger,
- 2 Cloves Garlic,
- 1 Red Bell Pepper,
- 1 Yellow, Orange Or Green Bell Pepper, Sliced,
- 3 Carrots Sliced,
- 2 Tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste,
- 1 Can Regular Coconut Milk,
- ½ Cup Water,
- 1 ½ Cups Packed Thinly Sliced Kale,
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Coconut Sugar Or Brown Sugar,
- 1 Tablespoon Tamari Or Soy Sauce,
- 2 Teaspoons Rice Vinegar Or Fresh Lime Juice,
- Fresh Basil,
- Chili Garlic Sauce
- In a large pot cook the rinsed rice in water, this will take around 30 minutes, and strain the rice and put them back in the pot.
- Cook this rice for another 10 minutes and once that is done, season the rice with salt to add a little fluff.
- Now in a skillet, stir fry the onions, garlic, and ginger and sprinkle some salt over it, remember to add the ingredients one by one and then cook till they release a rich fragrance with a golden brown appearance, this will take not more than 5 minutes.
- Next, add the bell peppers and carrots and cook again for 3 to 5 minutes till they become fork tender.
- After that, add the curry paste and cook all this for 2 minutes.
- Add the water, kale, coconut milk, and sugar to this a keep stirring to combine it all together let it simmer for 10 minutes, and then put off the flame.
- Season with tamari, rice vinegar, salt, fresh basil, and chili garlic sauce and serve hot.
Don't miss: Some New Year Party Recipe Ideas To Check Out